Contributions for oral presentations only are invited. Abstracts of a maximum of 300 words including up to 3 references are permitted. Please submit your abstract online by 16 April 2021 [extended deadline].
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Select your preferred topic ("small-angle neutron scattering in colloid science" or "neutron reflectometry in interface science")
- Enter your abstract title
- Indicate the presenting authors gender - this information is supplied for the purpose of monitoring only
- Indicate whether the work is student work
- Include all co-authors
- Select the corresponding and presenting author
- Paste your abstract text (max. 300 words including 3 references)
- Review your submission and select submit.
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.